The name of this article is:
- Information we collect
- Use of the information we collect
- Providing information that we collect
- Acknowledgment and approval
- Withdrawal of Consent and Destruction
- Stop receiving e-mail
- Way to contact us
- "Affiliate" means (i) the controlling party of; (ii) a subsidiary of; or (iii) parties who are under the same control with PT Akselerasi Edukasi Internasional.
- "Application" means a software application and / or portal site that We have developed which is an electronic means to (i) find Services provided by third parties; (ii) managing the provision of the Services; and / or (iii) other functions required to support the Service ecosystem.
- "Personal Information" means information about you that is personally identifiable collected through the Application, such as your name, address, date of birth and occupation (if you are an individual), company identity data and documents (if you are not an individual), number telephone, electronic mail address (e-mail), permissions and / or the like, and other information that may identify you as a user of the Application.
- "We" means PT Akselerasi Edukasi Internasional, a company established under the laws of the Republic of Indonesia, and / or its Affiliates.
- "Service" means the various services offered by the Service Provider through the Application, including but not limited to delivery or pickup for goods and / or people, personal shopping services and / or other services provided from time to time through the Application.
- "Customer" means a party registered as a customer of the Application to use the Services provided in the Application.
- "Service Provider" means the party who provides the Service through the Application
- "Website" means our website at or any other site we have formally developed to support the Service ecosystem.
Information We Collect
1. We collect certain Personal Information from you so that the Application can perform its function either for the use of the Service (if you are a Customer) or the management of the provision of the Service (if you are a Service Provider) or other functions needed to support the Service ecosystem. You can provide Personal Information directly (for example, when you register as an Application user) or collect automatically when you use the Application.
2. When you visit the Website, the Website administrator will process technical data such as your internet protocol address, the web pages you have visited, the internet browser you use, the web pages you previously / next visited and the duration of each. visits / sessions that allow us to transmit Website functions. In addition, in some cases, the browser may suggest you activate your geo-location function to allow us to provide you with a better experience in using the internet and / or applications. With this technical data, Website administrators can administer the Website, for example by resolving technical difficulties or improving the accessibility of certain parts of the Website. In this way, We can ensure that You can (continue to) find information on the Website in a fast and simple manner.
Information that you provide directly
2. When you use the Application to use or manage a Service, you provide relevant information, such as order data and data related to Service management, the amount of funds for Service transactions and / or other data to support the Service ecosystem. When you use our application, we will also process your technical data such as your internet protocol address, internet device identity (ID) or media access control address, and information about the manufacturer, model and operating system of the device You use it to access the Application. We use this data to enable us to send the functions of the application, solve technical difficulties, provide you with the correct and current version of the application and to improve the functionality of the application.
3. In connection with electronic money facilities that may be available in the Application, We will collect information related to electronic money transactions by you, including but not limited to the name of the bank, name of the account holder, account number and the amount of funds transacted through the electronic money facility.
4. If you are a customer, you can provide a referral code to other parties through the application, in the form of a message that we have prepared for you to send or publish via electronic message sending facilities or through social media providers. You can change the message sentence that we have prepared before you send it. We will not collect data on the party you send the message to.
1. Cookies are small data files that your browser places on your internet device. With cookies, application features and / or websites that you access can store information or remember your actions and preferences from time to time.
2. Most internet browsers support cookies; however, you can set the browser you are using to refuse certain types of cookies or specific cookies. In addition, you can delete cookies at any time.
Use of Information We Collect
1. We use your electronic mail address (e-mail), name, telephone number, and / or account password for the purpose of verifying your ownership of an account in our application, to communicate with you in connection with the use or management of the Service and to provide Information regarding the Application. We may also use your name, e-mail address and telephone number to send messages, general updates on the Application, special offers or promotions. We will also send you an electronic mail (e-mail) asking you to subscribe to our mailing list. You can choose not to receive information about these updates at any time.
2. We use information such as the name of the bank where the account is created and stored and the amount transacted using electronic money in the Application system to ensure acceptance by the party concerned for the funds transacted through the electronic money system.
3. We use Personal Information as a whole to analyze application usage patterns. You hereby agree that your data will be used by our internal data processing system to ensure that the best functionality is provided in the Application for you.
Providing Information We Collect
2. We may employ or cooperate with third party companies and individuals to facilitate or provide assistance in developing certain applications and services for and / or on behalf of us, to, among other things, (i) provide consumer assistance; (ii) provide geo-location information; (iii) carrying out services related to the Website (including but not limited to maintenance services, database management, web analysis and improvements to Website features); (iv) assist us in analyzing how applications and services are used and how they are developed; or (v) to assist our professional advisors and external auditors, including legal advisors, financial advisors and consultants. These third parties only have access to your Personal Information to perform these tasks for and / or on behalf of us and are contractually bound not to disclose or use such Personal Information for any other purpose.
3. We do not share your Personal Information with any party other than the Service Provider (if you are a Customer) or the Customer (if you are a Service Provider) concerned and the third parties mentioned in paragraph 4 letter d above, without your consent. However, we will disclose your Personal Information to the extent that it is legally required, or necessary to comply with the provisions of laws and regulations, government institutions, or in the event of a dispute, or any form of legal process between you and us, or between you and other users. in connection with, or in connection with the Service, or in an emergency relating to your health and / or safety.
4. Your Personal Information can be transferred, stored, used and processed in a jurisdiction other than Indonesia where our servers are located.
5. We may remove certain parts of your Personal Information that can identify you (so that the Personal Information becomes anonymous data) and disclose the anonymous data to third parties for the purpose of application development, database management, analysis or service improvement. We may also combine your Personal Information with other information in such a way that the information is no longer associated with you, then disclose the combined information to third parties, for the purposes mentioned above.
6. We do not sell or rent your Personal Information to third parties.
Confidentiality of your data and Personal Information is the most important thing for us. We will apply the best efforts and steps to protect and secure your data and Personal Information. However, we cannot fully guarantee that our system will not be completely penetrated due to viruses, malware, disruptions or extraordinary events including unauthorized access by third parties. You may not reveal your account password to anyone and must always maintain the security of the device you use.
The name of this article is:
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Acknowledgment and Approval
2. You also declare that you have the right to share all information that you have provided to us and to give us the right to use and share this information with the Service Provider (if you are a Customer) or the Customer (if you are a Service Provider) in order to support and carry out application functions.
Withdrawal of Consent and Destruction
Unless provided otherwise in the laws and regulations, you can withdraw your consent for the collection, use and / or disclosure of your Personal Information and / or destruction of your Personal Information whose requirements and procedures are in accordance with the laws and regulations that specifically govern this. this.
Withdrawal of consent or destruction of your Personal Information, either in part or in full, may result in you no longer being able to use our Application and / or Website. You hereby declare that you know and understand the impact of withdrawing your consent and / or destroying your Personal Information.
Stop receiving e-mail
We have a policy for you to be able to choose to enter or leave our mailing list. If you want to stop receiving electronic mail (e-mail) from us, please click the unsubscribe link that is included in each of these e-mails.
Ways to Contact Us
If you have further questions about the privacy and security of your information and would like to update or your data, then please contact us at: (or call) +62 2220516646.
PT. Akselerasi Edukasi Internasional
Jl. Cipunagara No.25 Cihapit, Kec. Bandung Wetan,
Kota Bandung, Jawa Barat 40114 Indonesia
WA 0878-2000-2500 / 0877-4796-9699